ADA Website Compliance
Accessibility Statement for Central Duval District – Mall on Duval Website
Central Duval District is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Central Duval District takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Central Duval District – Mall on Duval Website:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Central Duval District – Mall on Duval Website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Central Duval District – Mall on Duval Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Central Duval District – Mall on Duval Website:
- Please contact us through the form below.
We try to respond to feedback within 24 hours. Over weekends, vacations, and holidays, there may be a longer response time.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Central Duval District – Mall on Duval Website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- The latest versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer and Edge, Google Chrome, Safari, and Mozilla Firefox are all compatible browsers.
Accessibility of Central Duval District – Mall on Duval Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Central Duval District – Mall on Duval Website, there may be some limitations. Our website is built using the content management system, WordPress. Plugins are third-party developed tools and we do not have the capability to have these fixed. We have reached out to the third-party developer and have made them aware of the ADA non-compliance issue.
Below is a description of known limitations. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Central Duval District – Mall on Duval Website:
- Missing form label
Central Duval District – Mall on Duval assessed the accessibility of Central Duval District – Mall on Duval Website by the following approaches:
- Self-evaluation – the entire site was tested using the WAVE Web Accessibility Evaluation Tool, created by WebAIM.org, a third-party authority in web accessibility. The site is tested periodically to ensure any added or edited content and code conforms with the latest accessibility guidelines, as reported by the WAVE tool.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Central Duval District
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 1 business day and to propose a solution within 10 business days. You are entitled to escalate a complaint to Central Duval District, should you be dissatisfied with our response to you.
This statement was created on April 23, 2019 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.